An LDAP Server is directly mapped to a single tenant.
In HyperForm SaaS, a user who signs up for a Team Account is given a Tenant Admin Role and is able to manage a single tenant for the team. As a result, this user will be able to register one LDAP Server (e.g. OpenLDAP or Microsoft Active Directory) for the managed tenant and allow users to authenticate seamlessly. Registering an LDAP Server is not available to Personal Accounts.
In HyperForm On-Premise, the administrator can manage multiple tenants across the enterprise. As a result, the administrator can register multiple LDAP Servers (e.g. OpenLDAP or Microsoft Active Directory) per tenant and allow users to authenticate seamlessly.
1. Log into the HyperForm Platform as either the Cloud Admin (for HyperForm On-Premise only) or the Tenant Admin.
- Name: The name of the LDAP Server
- URL: The URL to Microsoft Active Directory (e.g. ldap://<IP>:389)
- User DN: The User DN to manage the integration
- Password: The password for the User DN
- Base DN: The Base DN (e.g. CN=Users,DC=dchq,DC=com)
Once you click Save, then users will be able to authentication log in to HyperForm using tenant-name\\email (e.g. DCHQ-Test\\email@example.com).
For HyperForm SaaS, the Tenant Name is the Company Name provided during the sign up process for the Team Account.
For HyperForm On-Premise, the Tenant Name is managed by the Cloud Admin (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)