- Container down or stopped
- Host disconnected or stopped
- CPU Utilization for a Docker Server over 85%
- Memory Utilization for a Docker Server over 85%
- CPU Utilization for a Container over 85%
- Memory Utilization for a Container over 85%
These notifications can be accessed by clicking on the notifications bell icon. A user is able view all the notification messages by clicking on “See all the notifications” at the bottom of the drop-down notifications menu.
If a notification is not read within 5 minutes, an automatic alert is sent to the email address associated with the user who registered the Docker Server or who requested the application.
A user is able to purge all notifications by clicking on the delete button at the top right of the notifications page.